- Sections & Elevations
- 3D Documents
- Project Indexes
Sections & Elevations
- 2 Cross Sections of the House.
- 4 Elevations displaying the main facades of the house:
- & Right
These can be deleted if needed as it will automatically update in the View Map due to the Cloned Folders.
The names of the Elevations and Sections may need to be changed to suite the orientation of the house on the site.
NOTES & LEGENDS: This contains a centralised location to store all your Notes and Legends needed for your layouts.
SITE SURVEY: A worksheet to import a site survey as needed.
- TITLEBLOCK: Single location for the standard Titleblock of your drawings.
Schedules starting with a star (*) are meant for Quality Checks:
- **Project Location**
- **Floor Areas**
- Floor Areas
- Roof Area
- Window Schedule
- Door Schedule
Project Indexes starting with a star (*) are meant for Quality Checks:
- **QC** VIEWS LIST – A simple list of all views you have created as an index.
- DRAWING REGISTER – A list of all Layouts included into the DA/CDC Set.